Policies

Methods of Payment

Patina accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and checks with valid ID.

Sale on Approval

Items may be placed on hold in-store for up to 3 business days. We are pleased to offer Sale on Approval, given the following conditions:

  1. In the event that the item does not work in your home, you must notify Patina within 48 hours and return the item in its original condition within 4 business days.
  2. Items not returned within 4 business days shall be deemed accepted and payment will be processed.
  3. Check, cash or credit card details must be provided prior to removing items from the shop. Patina will hold payment during the trial period. Payment will be processed with either your approval or expiry of the trial period.
  4. After payment is processed, restocking fees will be charged per the Patina Return Policy.
  5. This agreement does not pertain to custom items. All custom items are non-returnable / non-refundable.

Custom Orders

All custom orders require a 60% deposit and signed purchase agreement upon placement of the order. The remaining 40% payment is due upon completion and prior to delivery. Custom orders are final and non-returnable.

Return Policy

All items must be returned to the store in original condition within 7 days and accompanied by a receipt. Damaged items may not be returned. Store credit only for returns made after 48 hours. For returns made within 48 hours, the following conditions apply:

  1. Returns made for store credit will incur no restocking fee.
  2. Returns made for items purchased with cash or check will incur no restocking fees.  A full refund will be issued by check within 7 business days.
  3. Returns made for items purchased with a credit card will incur a restocking fee:
    1. MC or Visa purchase returns will incur a 7% fee for refunds to the card
    2. MC or Visa purchase returns will incur a 3.5% fee for refund by check
    3. AMEX purchase returns will incur an 8% fee for refunds to the card
    4. AMEX purchase returns will incur a 4% fee for refunds by check
  4. Shipping or delivery fees for returns will be the responsibility of the purchaser.